Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Interactive ATCs

I finally finished my ATCs for the interactive swap I joined with the ACP girls. I changed my design about three times, before deciding on a "pull" type ATC. Next decision was a "theme" and I was drawing a blank. I finally decided to go with a "friendship" quote that popped up, but I wasn’t real happy with that decision, but that was all that was coming to me.
I took the interactive elements to Scrapbook U to finish while I helped Kelle, Marilyn and Linda work on my Home for the Holidays kit, but I just wasn’t feeling inspired with my friendship quote decision, so I had a hard time finishing them up. Then Kathie O. came to the store, I showed her my interactive ATC design and she told me she was in a ATC "house" themed swap, and that she was going to "borrow" my interactive design. Suddenly, I felt inspired too — and told her I was going to "borrow" her theme and make mine houses too! How did I not think of that idea myself? I’ve only been working on this...














my Home for the Holidays book for the past week...the book whose cover is a house...yet, the thought never crossed my mind to make my ATCs a house. So, thanks again Kathie O. for continuing to inspire me!
Here are my interactive ATCs...














When you open the front door, you see Santa working. At the bottom of the ATC, you can see the bells and snowman charm I attached to the pull string.















And when you pull the charms, here's the Santa image that comes out of the top of the house. I hope the ACP girls like them!


4 comments:

Valerie said...

You are amazing, those are completely adorable!

Chandra said...

Goh holy crap, those are AMAZING!

Kathieao said...

Christine.....you just take everything to a higher level.....
glad I could help......Kathie O

valerie said...

I will trade you one of my atc houses for one of yours! Valerie Myers