Friday, April 13, 2007

Definitely a Memory Worth Scrapping!

Our first full day of my scrappin' birthday weekend.
Last night the girls brought me a yummy cake and fun presents, and said I got to be "Princess." (But hello...no tiara??!! heehee!)
When I woke up, Kathy asked what I would like to drink. Continuing with the "Princess" concept, I kiddingly replied, "a grande Soy Chai, no water, please."
I was so surprised when she said, "sure" and headed to the fridge and pulled out a container of Starbucks-style Chai and soy milk!
I thought, "Wow!" I wonder what else she has (snicker), so I stepped-up the "Princess" act and added, "I'd also like...."
I don't even remember what it was that I asked her for, probably my usual three petite vanilla scones, but I DO remember that I went too far with my request because she gave me that big ol' beautiful Kathy smile and discreetly flipped me off lol!!! Coming from Kathy, it was quite hilarious! Definitely a memory worth scrapping, which, by-the-way, is also the name of Windsor's local scrapbook store.

4 comments:

joybear said...

What a fun story and a very cool shot!

Lani said...

How fun! great shot too! :)

Leah said...

FUNNY!!!!!!! cool shot

Valerie said...

LOL I love your stories.

What an awesome looking little plaza, and I bet the store is cool too.